Friday, January 11, 2013

January 7, 2013

Hey,

Well, it has been quite a while since I emailed so I'm not really sure what to say.  The call home was nice.  We didn't have the ability to Skype so we didn't but it was really nice to talk with my family.

The Nez's , one of the family's in our area, gave us some pretty cool Christmas gifts.  They gave me a Pendleton blanket that is black and way cool, and a hat that is kind of like a stocking cap. but it is way fun as well. Grandma sent me a bunch of candy.

We are working hard talking with everyone we can and just trying to serve.  It is hard work here but there are really bright things, too.  Like watching as an active member comes to an understanding of the gospel and begins to do her own member missionary work.  It is so cool to see.

New Years was alright but New Year's Eve was pday and they told us to be in at 7 so we didn't get much done that day I can't really think of anything else so I guess its just Happy New Year to all.

Love,
Elder Alex Huff

No comments:

Post a Comment